Friday, September 30, 2011

Confession Friday -- 9-30!

I confess that my daughter is 4 and 1/2 months old and she has hurt me twice already: first my shoulder and now I have tendonitis in my elbow!  Gah! 

I confess that I really was sad that I couldn't work out last night after my elbow really started hurting.

I confess that Clara has a total of 25 diapers: 20 are getting washed, she is wearing one, one is dirty, so that leaves three more until the other diapers get done and dried.  Will we make it?



I confess that Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are? by Dr. Seuss is hilarious to me!  Is it just me or do others think that, too?



I confess that my upstairs toilet was running non-stop about a month ago, so a VERY nice maintenance man came and fixed it.  Then, a week later, it started running again.  It is driving. me. CRAZY!  I told housing, but a VERY rude maintenance man came out (and it wasn't running at the time), and pretty much made me feel this big.  He said that the reason it was running was because the diaper sprayer was on it.  Um, nope buddy, that has been on there for about 5 months now and it has only been the past month that we have been having a problem.  I can hear it right now!  UGH!!

I hope a Swarovski crystal toilet wouldn't continuously run!!

I confess that I CANNOT WAIT until the post wide yard sale tomorrow!!  It will be SO much fun!  I am not looking forward to the traffic though.

Welp, I'm off to print off the list of yard sales to figure out which ones I want to go to, get Clara up from her nap, and take Caleb lunch.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, a running toilet is the most annoying sound EVER. Our toilets will periodically do that, but we can usually get it to stop ourselves. There is nothing more annoying then that sound when you're trying to go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that was running, but didn't say anything. Ours runs too sometimes, and we have a new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I can get it to stop sometimes... I just have to flush again for it to correct itself, but all of the water that is being wasted just irritates me (and the noise annoys me)!!

    Mom, you were finally able to comment on your computer!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete