Friday, September 23, 2011

Confession Friday -- 9-23

I confess that I did not give my child a bath this week.  WHOOPS!!!  She's a baby, how dirty can she get?  And, I didn't realize that she hadn't gotten a bath this week until Caleb asked me about it (he was out in the field all week).  She will get one tonight!

I confess that Caleb wanted me to stop at a furniture store today while I was in Wichita, but I didn't go.  In my defense, it was in the middle of the ghetto, had paint over the windows (so no one could see in if something were to happen to me), I had Clara with me, and on the outside of the building there was a "Cash for Clunkers" sign.  NO WAY I was going to stop!

I confess that I forgot my mom's birthday on Wednesday.  Now, I didn't forget when her birthday was... I just forgot what the date was on Wednesday to know that it was that day!

I confess that I really didn't clean my house much before my parents came today for their visit this weekend.

I confess that I'm really excited about having some apple pie tomorrow for Apple Day!

I confess that I WILL be going back to the Carter's outlet in October just so I can use my 25% off coupon.

I confess that I forgot to call my pastor about getting Clara dedicated this Sunday until today... but I got a hold of him and she is getting dedicated!!  I'm SOOO excited!

Have a good weekend!  I will have a lot to post on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see this on friday! Don't worry...there are some weeks I'm lucky if I get bathed. Haha. Babies don't get too dirty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this post REALLY late... but it was still Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete