Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Great Day and A Birthday

Yesterday was a really great and relaxing day.  In the morning, I worked out at King Field House (KFH) in the Parent Cardio Room.  Clara only allowed me to do 25 minutes on the elliptical instead of 30 minutes, but she came home and fell right to sleep.  I was able to get more crunches done and a shower before my friend, Amy, came by for the afternoon.  She stayed until Caleb came home, and then it was time for us to go to our Family Readiness Group (FRG) meeting.  I am SO excited that a Harry's (a GREAT restaurant in Manhattan) is giving a 20% discount to military card holders Monday-Thursday in October, November, and December!!  Then, we just relaxed and watched Monday Night Football until we went to bed.  It was a great day! 

Today, I went to Protestant Women of the Chapel (PWOC) for worship, fellowship, and Bible study.  The study I chose this year is called "Guarding Your Child's Heart" by Gary Smalley.  I am really enjoying it, and I recommend it to all!  Also, today I saw Danelle at PWOC, but I didn't realize until I got home that it is her birthday today!!  So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, friend!!!

I hope I have more to say tomorrow with the Parents as Teachers parent educator coming in the morning.  I can't wait to post about that!  Until then, have a great rest of your day... and I hope this picture makes you laugh!!

The infamous "poop face" at 6 weeks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment