Saturday, September 17, 2011

M!!! I!!! Z!!!

We are on our way to Clara's first football game!  I am soooo excited for her, and I hope she likes it as much as we love Mizzou football.  Mizzou is playing Western Illinois tonight, and before we go, we are going to meet up with Caleb's dad and step-mom for brunch at one of my favorite places: Ruby Tuesdays.  (We don't have one around us - the closest one is in KC - so every time we head that way, we have to stop and eat at one.)  After that, we are going to the ROTC BBQ with Caleb's mom.  Last year we also went to the ROTC BBQ, and I was just a few weeks pregnant with Clara.  This morning was pretty rough because the pretty little girl didn't go to sleep until midnight last night for some unknown reason, but sure enough she is currently sleeping.  We have general admission seats so we will sitting in the grass on the hill.  I am hoping that Caleb can get us on the field at some point.  The ROTC cadets shoot the cannon whenever Mizzou scores, so he might know someone.  I will definitely post pictures tomorrow.

Have a good Saturday everyone!!

Z!!! O!!! U!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment