Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Photographer Friends!!

I just scrolled back through all of the posts that I have made so far in this blog and realized that I have not given credit where credit is due.  ALL of the pictures that I have posted so far have not been taken by me!  Most of them were taken to my very dear friend Angela Ashcraft owner and photographer of Captured Moments by Angela.  She is SO talented, but unfortunately for me, the Army has moved her to Fort Campbell.  I hope to one day get to Fort Campbell, and it would be GREAT if she was still there then.  You should check out her website and pictures and if you are ever in her area, look her up!  She is such a sweet lady and she has blessed me and my family beyond belief!  Here are a few more of my favorites from her:

Wedding:



Family:


New Baby:


Maternity:




I also have a picture from Caleb's redeployment ceremony on here (the one where Caleb is in his uniform).  It was taken by another friend, Brandi Mussack.  Brandi is one half of La Brisa Photography.  She is also very talented.  Her style is different from Angela's, but I love her pictures too!  She is based in Manhattan, Kansas, but let me tell you: that girl TRAVELS... A LOT!!  So, you should check her out (and also check out Chris Hsieh, the other half and founder of La Brisa Photography).  Here are a few more of my favorites from La Brisa:  

Wedding:


 
Family:



New Baby:



Style Pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment