Monday, October 3, 2011

First October Weekend

This weekend was Fort Riley's Post-wide Yard Sales.  I got a TON of great deals!!  I spent $43 and got MANY scrapbooking items and a whole lot more clothes for Clara.  Now, I just need to continue Clara's scrapbook so I can use what I just got!  (Are we going to have another scrapbooking day, Celeste and Hannah??)

Hannah and Celeste, I saw this and thought of you two.  :)


The rest of the weekend was spent watching college football, NFL, and Cardinals baseball.  GO CARDS!!  I wore my Cardinal red today in support of them.  Can't wait to watch the game on Tuesday!



Today was my very dear friend Hannah's birthday.  I had a fun time celebrating with her at Noodles and Company today.  I also learned today that if you want a caramel apple from the Coldstone/Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory shop in Manhattan and they don't keep it on hand, you can call ahead and they will make it for you.  :)
 
 
I got more clothes for Clara from Melanie today (thank you SO much for them!), and between my friend Kaarin and I, we divided them up.  I struggled getting the box into the house, and now I can pick it up with no problem!  (Kaarin thinks I'm weird for getting so excited that some of the clothes were from Gymboree!  Haha!)



I wish I had more to say today, but I don't.  It has been a relaxing last few days (I got hour naps on both Saturday and Sunday), but it was a great weekend overall.  I hope you all had a good one as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment