Friday, September 9, 2011

Meet this Momma -- ME!!

I saw a lot of these kind of posts on a friend's blog and I REALLY wanted to do one for myself about myself.  So, here I go:

Name: Emily Christina Mahan-Riggs
Age: 24
Number of kids: 1
Names (and meanings): Clara was both my step-great-grandmother's and my great-great aunt's name; Rachel is both my grandmother's and my sister's name
Age of kid(s): almost 4 months
Number of kids desired: I wanted 4 before, but now I am thinking only 2... but I do LOVE being pregnant!
Natural (epidural?) or C-Section: completely natural.... and it was GREAT!
Breast, Formula, or Both: breast all the way
Cloth or Regular: cloth (there will be another post about cloth diapering soon... can't wait to share about us these)
SAHM or Work (doing what?): SAHM
Something that people don't know about you: I have a tattoo on my foot that says April (the month I was born in) written in Elvish (the made up language by J. R. R. Tolkien).
Your biggest parenting secret: Schedule your baby to Eat, Activity, Sleep, then have You time and be flexible.
Show us your pregnant self before giving birth:
38 weeks

A picture of your kids:
Clara at 3 weeks old
Sookie... after all she is my first born!
 A picture of you and your hubby/baby daddy: (I couldn't chose just one.)
I know you can't see my face, but I love this picture!
Wow!  I really don't look too good here!
 The best piece of parenting advice you have ever been given: Read and practice On Becoming Babywise by Gary Ezzo.

That's a little bit about me!  Can't wait to have you get to know my and my family even better through this blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment