Friday, September 9, 2011

Confession Friday -- 9-9!!

I confess that I don't take enough pictures during the day with Clara... which is why this post is rather bland.

I confess that I have been wanting to take pictures of the sunflowers along the golf course for at least a week now, but I have not done it.  I really need to because soon they will be gone.

I confess that I have not taken my dog, Sookie, for a walk for a while now.  First it was too hot, and now I have figured out that Clara doesn't sleep very well at night if she doesn't get her nap right before going down for the night.  With this cooler weather, I really need to go for a walk during the day!

I confess that when I went to the mall with friends on Wednesday after I got nursing Clara, no one was with me so I had to go to the bathroom with Clara in her carrier on the front of me.  That was an experience!

I confess that I have been cloth diapering for about 2 months now, and up until now I have been washing the diapers in All Free and Clear detergent.  I just found out that you are supposed to use a detergent that does not fabric brighteners... All FC has fabric brighteners!  Bring on the Seventh Generation detergent!

No comments:

Post a Comment