Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday: First 10 Days of Thankfulness

Again I find myself copying Adrien's blog post ideas.  I had no other original thoughts to put together on a blog post, so thank you for this great idea!  Everyone on Facebook is sharing what they are thankful for and posting one thing a day.  I am ten days behind, so I will just share the first ten of my own now and I will do two more of these kinds of posts on the 20th and the 30th of the month.  I have a long list, so this might be difficult.  And, here we go:

1) My husband: He puts up with me and loves me.  He works hard for our family, but I know he doesn't often get the acknowledgement that he really does need.  He helps out around the house (I mean, he cooks dinner 99% of the time).  He is a GREAT dad... and Clara is definitely a daddy's girl!

2) My daughter, Clara: She is my world, plain and simple.  It is so much fun to watch her learn new things!

3) My family: I am closer to my mom now than before Clara was born, and I have always been a daddy's girl.  I miss them a lot when I haven't seen them in a while, and I love to visit them!

4) My friends: My good friends stand by me through whatever I'm going through in my life: Hannah, Danelle, and Kaarin just to name a few... THANK YOU!!

5) My health: Without it, I couldn't enjoy this life that I live and love!

6) My home: Military housing may not be the best, but it is a roof over our heads and a dry, warm place to do our life!

7) This blog: Some of the people who read my blog don't have Facebook to keep up with me, so I like that they can here!

8) Naps: Sleep is always good for me!  And, when Clara sleeps, I can get much needed stuff done... unless I am napping!

9) Cameras: I didn't say "my camera" because I have been known to steal pictures that other people take, too.  But, I don't know what people did way back when to document their everyday life... write?  Yeah, I'm not too good at that!  Haha!

10) My washing machine: Without it, having clean clothes would really be a chore and, Clara would probably be in disposable diapers if I had to wash those by hand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment