Friday, November 25, 2011

Confession Friday -- 11-25!

I confess that Caleb and I actually got to go out on a date on Wednesday.  We went to Harry's with a 20% off coupon (because, let's face it, it is too expensive to go there without a coupon).


Fancy!!

I confess that my appetizer and dessert were the best parts of my meal.  I do not recommend getting the pork roulade at Harry's. 

I confess that my meal was very spicy (to me, since Caleb thought that it was just fine) and I was worried about Clara sleeping because of the spice.  She slept just fine!

I confess that I am really nervous and excited for Caleb during the next three weeks at selection.

I confess that I am really worried about not having a break in the evening (when Caleb usually takes Clara and plays with her) for the next three weeks while Caleb is gone.

I confess that I will actually have to cook while Caleb is gone... since he is usually the one that does all of the cooking.

I confess that Kim's Facebook status today reminded me that I still don't know what I'm going to get Caleb for Christmas.  I should probably ask him what he would like today before he leaves!

I confess that I wanted to participate in Black Friday shopping for the time ever... but instead, I slept in.

Hahaha!!  LOVE that lady's face!

I confess that I slept in because Clara slept in!  We were gone all day, so she got 8 hours of nap while we drove... and then she slept for 8 hours at night, too!!

I confess that I really hope that the deal I found online today is better than what I could find on Cyber Monday.  Are there no Cyber Monday ads that I could check?

I confess that there are three Jillian Michaels DVDs that I would really like to buy... they are in my Walmart.com shopping cart, but I haven't pushed "Proceed to Checkout" yet.  I know that they are great workouts because my friend, Danelle, owns most of them and we do some of them every week.

This is the one that I REALLY want to get!  I have never done it, but who doesn't want ripped abs?

This is one of the ones I have in my cart, it is a pretty awesome workout!

This is the one I already have.  I recommend it.

This is another one in my cart.  You don't have to use weights with this one, but it still gives you a great workout.

I believe that this is her newest one.  It is more expensive than the others, so I am not going to get it right now.  I totally recommend it, though.

I confess that now that I have done all of the research on the Britax Boulevard 70, I just want to get it ASAP so that Clara can be riding around in it sooner than she needs to.  It sounds so much safer than her Chicco Keyfit 30!

I confess that I wrote some of my posts this week on other days and I scheduled them to be published.  Bwahaha!!  I'm so sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment