Friday, November 18, 2011

Confession Friday -- 11-18!!

I confess that I think all of the pictures in this post are quite silly.  Just don't make fun of me too much!  Haha!!



I confess that Clara likes the tags on toys sometimes better than the toy.  Silly kid!

I confess that I check on Clara every morning and can't help just watching her sleep for a bit.  She is so cute and peaceful!  And, also funny when she ends up sleeping like this:



I confess that I can't wait until December 17th.  That is when Caleb will be done with his selection course and we will have some answers as to where our next posts will be and when we will be going there... or if he will be staying here and deploying instead.

I confess that I'm not really sure that I am going to be done with the Twilight series when I go watch Breaking Dawn this Sunday.  Caleb said a month ago that I would have them done WAY beforehand, so I slowed down with the reading.  Whoops!!



I confess that whenever I can get Clara to only wake up once at night (the past few nights it has been twice since Clara hasn't been feeling well), Sookie gets scared of the wind and keeps me up.  I never win, and I never get REALLY good sleep.

I confess that I really want to subscribe to Consumer Reports.  I need to be able to read appliance reviews to buy a new blender, stay on top of all the recalls of child products, and pick out the best convertible car seat for Clara... we are getting close to switching out of the carrier!!



 I confess that I found the Pregnancy Journal that I bought to use during my pregnancy, and I have been trying to fill it out 6 months after she was born.  I'm not quite sure that this is going to work!  This just shows, yet again, that I am the WORST at journaling... maybe that is why I forget to blog sometimes. 

I confess that when I see pictures like the one below, it makes me mad that there isn't an "Open Eyes" button like there is a "Red-Eye Reduce" one!  This would have been such a great picture!



I confess that I would really like to start making our own bread for sandwiches... if I could actually do it and if I could do it with low calories.  I hope to work on talking Caleb into doing this!

I confess that I wrote this yesterday so that I would be ready to post it today.  I just had to delete quite a few of my confessions because they were no longer true.  YAY!



I confess that Clara has a cough, and when phlegm rumbles in her chest I find myself telling her, "Just cough!"

I confess that Clara has been getting up on her knees (or feet) while on her belly today.  While I am very excited for her to crawl.... OH CRAP, she is going to be really mobile soon!!


1 comment:

  1. Evelyn was the same way with tags, and I find Grace sleeping that way in her crib all the time! I think she prefers it for some odd reason. :)

    I confess that I've already spent more time on the computer this morning than I have all week, and I'm feeling guilty. I need to go play with my babies!

    ReplyDelete