Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up -- 10-11!

This weekend, I had Caleb home for 4 days!!  It was great to have him around to help me.  I am realizing more and more everyday that he is such a great dad!!


Clara is as cute as ever!  However, I think she has a cold/is getting teeth.  I think a cold because her voice sounds funny and her nose is runny.  I think teeth because I saw a white line in her gums the other day, she is drooling a lot, her nose is runny, she had a fever the other night, she is fussier than usual, and her gums seem swollen.  Both are plausible and both need to hurry up and leave my little girl alone!!

We found a show on National Geographic Channel called Rocket City Rednecks.  It is pretty awesome!  I love that they are such rednecks and sound like they shouldn't be smart, but yet they are physicists and rocket scientists!  You should check it out!


Both of my apple pies from the Fort Riley Apple Pie Day are gone already!!  But, that is kind of what we were wanting since too much apple pie will cause me to gain my pregnancy weight back instead of getting back down to my pre-pregnancy weight!!

Thank you Kaarin, Meghan, and Chris for coming over Saturday to watch the Mizzou-KSU game.  Yes, I realize Mizzou looked horrible... but they are still my team.  Play better next game boys!


It is finally not as windy as it had been and Sookie has FINALLY calmed down!  SO glad!!  She was getting a bit ridiculous!

On a happy note with Clara, she is starting to scoot backwards on her back and eat her toes!!  

I hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment: