Monday, October 17, 2011

Confession Fri... I mean Monday -- 10-17!!

I confess that I really didn't mean to be MIA for a week!

I confess that now that Caleb is for sure going to Special Forces selection in late November, I am getting nervous about it for him.  I REALLY hope that he gets selected!

I confess that this weekend we were trying to figure out which language he would like to learn (and rank them) and where we would like to be stationed (and rank them), I started getting scared about the future (and all of the deployments)!  Up until now, I have been nothing but excited!

I confess that I really am a germaphobe!  I first realized it when I had to work in a daycare room, and then again while babysitting for a friend's kids (who were coughing and one had a fever).  Sickness, please stay away from my baby girl!

YUCK!!!!!!


I confess that we have not yet gone to a pumpkin patch.  I wanted to do that next Sunday, but I remembered yesterday that Caleb has Staff Duty from 9am Sunday to 9am Monday.

I confess that we could do the pumpkin patch on Saturday, but that is also the day of my church's Fall Fun Day.  It is a craft day where I was planning on working on my scrapbook (that I desperately need to catch up on).  I hope we get to go to the pumpkin patch as a family sometime before Halloween so that we can carve them!

Wish I could carve like this... but this will be my first time carving, so we shall see!!

I confess that I remembered what day it was so I was able to call my dad on his birthday... and know it was his birthday!  Haha!

I confess that I wanted to wait until Clara was 6 months to start solid foods, but she keeps eyeballing our food so I think she is ready.  Sorry Mom, I think we might be starting sooner than we thought!

I confess that the fact that my computer can zoom in and out when the mouse is hit in a certain way is REALLY annoying me!!  I am not blind so I don't need it THIS BIG!!  Gah!!!

I confess that I ALMOST (comfortably) fit in my pre-pregnancy pants.  I have to specify comfortably because I can get into them and button them, but I don't think it would turn out great if I tried to sit down.

I confess that my quest to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants has left me SUPER sore!


Both of these I TOTALLY recommend!!  Make sure you have 3 pound weights and get ready to feel the burn and sweat!!

I confess that this is kind of working out like a Weekend Wrap-up... pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment