Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up -- Happy Halloween!!

This past weekend can be summed up in two words: sleep deprivation.  Needless to say, today, I am putting together Clara's high chair and she is going to start eating solids!  (Sorry Mom, I need to be able to sleep!)  So, tonight, Clara will get her first oatmeal meal TONIGHT!!  I REALLY hope that she sleeps better tonight if she has a little bit more food in her... I'm totally crossing my fingers on that one!

But, I digress...

On Friday, I worked out with my friends Kim and Danelle.  Clara and I had our normal day of playing and napping for her (reading for me).  Then, we watched the Cardinals become World Series Champions before going to bed.
 
On Saturday, we watched the Mizzou-Texas A&M game at the USO.  We have Dish Network at home, and in our package, we do not get FX.  Unfortunately, the USO has DirecTV, so we won't be able to go there anymore to watch the games either.  Sad day!  After watching the WONDERFUL game that Mizzou won, we went to Caleb's work to walk through their Halloween decorations.  Supposedly, Apache Troop and Bandit Troop had scary decorations (aka people jumped out at you and what not... all I know is that I heard screaming when we walked through Commanche Troop), so we did not go through those... I didn't want to get scared and drop Clara!  Then, it was a day of playing with Clara and watching college football.  I also was able to take a nap... it was GLORIOUS!!

On Sunday, we went to church.  Then, we went to Best Buy to pick up the cable needed to hook up my iPod to my car.  We also were able to scout out some Christmas presents, external hard drive prices, camera lens availability and prices, and Photoshop Lightroom 3.  I don't know if Best Buy is just dumb or if they know something I don't, but the only Photoshop Lightroom 3 that they had was the Student and Teacher Edition.  It is $90, but Adobe requires you to send in proof that you are a student or a teacher before you install it.  I am not a student or a teacher (SHOCKER I know!!), so even though it was super cheap I can't get it.  Best Buy, I really hope you have smart customers because they will be very sad when they can't use the software!!  Then, we came home and after I ate, both Clara and I took naps.  After I woke up, I went to the gym for an awesome workout on the StairMaster (my hips and abs are SO sore)!

No comments:

Post a Comment