Friday, October 21, 2011

Confession Friday -- 10-21!!

I confess that I wanted to put lots of pictures of Clara on here, but of course my computer's SD card reader bit the dust today (which means I can't upload pictures at all).  Can I get that Mac now?  (Caleb still says no.)  :(

I confess that I just got done watching the first three Twilight movies... and now I'm reading the books.  (I didn't realize just how different the movies are from the books until now!!)


I confess that I have tried to read the books before and only gotten to halfway through the second book.  People who have read these books know, the second book kind of drags.  But, I MUST read them all before I go see Breaking Dawn, Part 1 on November 20th!


I confess that Caleb is not quite as excited as I am about my sudden love for Twilight.  Haha!!

I confess that I have 7 pounds left to my pre-pregnancy weight!!  And, 13 pounds left to my overall goal weight!  The last time I was at my overall goal weight was April 2009.  The last time I was at my pre-pregnancy weight was August 2009.  Really, all I want is to be able to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants, and I currently fit (almost) comfortably in one pair of them!!!

I confess that I feel bad for skipping out on the end of my workout this morning.  Not being able to put down Clara without her crying since she was hungry and tired was not making it a very good workout!!  Sorry Danelle and Kim!

I confess that after confessing that I wanted to start Clara on solids now, I am chickening out and going to wait until we go to Illinois.  I'm scared... mostly about the poop changes!  Haha!!  But, blame it on my new found respect and love for my mom (not that I didn't love her before, but having Clara has changed how I view her), and I really do want her to be there for Clara's first solid food!

I confess that Clara is really liking this rolling over thing... except for the fact that she doesn't know how to roll from her back to her belly, so she is stuck on her back unless I help her back to her belly.  But, just today she did learn how to roll to her left side instead of just to the right every time.

I confess that sometimes, if I'm not done with something that I'm doing and Clara wakes up from her nap and is happy, I will leave her in her crib for a bit before I come get her.  (Like she is right now!)  :)

I confess that Caleb and I met 6 years ago today!!  We have been "together" for six years tomorrow.  (Although, I told Caleb yesterday that today would mark 6 years having known him then he said, "and Saturday marks 6 years of Facebook stalking me."  Thanks honey!)

2006

2010

No comments:

Post a Comment