Friday, October 28, 2011

Confession Friday -- 10-28!

I confess that my lovely child has not been sleeping very well at night the past three nights.

I confess that I have been staying up late reading for maybe a week now.

I confess that the reading and waking up in the middle of the night is taking a toll on me.  I'm taking a nap... tomorrow... if I can... or not.  Haha!


I confess that I CANNOT WAIT for World Series Game 7 tonight!  Oh. My. Gosh!  Last night's game was super fantastic!  I woke up Caleb with my quiet (or not so quiet) cheering while I watched and he slept last night!!  GO CARDS!!

Yeah, Freese!  (Compare this picture to the one below.)

I confess that even though Clara doesn't sleep well at night, she still sleeps like a champ for her naps... like she is doing right now.

I confess that every time I eat lately, it feels like something stays stuck in my throat.   It is driving me crazy... and starting to concern me! 

I confess that the one thing I'm looking forward to while Caleb is gone is being able to cuddle with Sookie.  She can't wait to lay by me in the morning once Caleb leaves and she is allowed on the bed.  She's warm and she smells good!

I confess that these pictures crack.me.UP!!

Bahahaha!!

His face just cracks me up.  I laugh every time I see him running in place in the Rangers' dugout.

Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment