Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankfulness Thursday: Last 10 Days

21) My mother friends: When I ask for advice, you give it.  Thank you SO much!!  And, there is nothing like watching another mother in action to learn how to be a better mother.

22) Time away from my husband: I might be going through three weeks without Caleb and without any communication with him, but it is during times when he is away when I learn things about myself, grow, and bring out the independent side in me.

23) SLEEP!: Yes, the night after I wrote about not getting a lot of sleep, Clara slept from midnight to 10am!  We have been doing a lot better ever since, and I have been able to get to sleep earlier, too!  Thank you for all of the advice, encouragement, and prayers!

24) My personal trainer: I have had a personal trainer since December 1, 2009.  He has helped me lose 53 pounds, keep my pregnancy weight gain on track, and lose the weight that I did gain.  It is SO great to feel like myself and fit into my pre-pregnancy pants again!

25) Crestview Christian Church's nursery: I put this one on my Facebook last week.  I LOVE that I can enjoy church now instead of having to keep Clara occupied!

26) La Brisa Aspiring Photographer Workshop (APW): I am learning so much from everyone!  Thanks for creating it, Chris!!

27) Jesus: I think this is pretty self-explanatory why.

28) My sister: I guess I didn't mention her in the first 10 days of thankfulness along with my mom and dad.  I have so many good memories from my childhood with her.  I miss her a lot!

29) My workout buddies: I workout five days a week thanks to Danelle and Kim.  I love our time together and a good sweat!

30) Music: I love all types, and I am SO happy that we finally got an auxilary cord for my car so I can listen to my iPod instead of CDs that are really difficult to switch out while driving!  (Aren't you fellow drivers thankful for that, too?  Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment