Friday, December 9, 2011

Confession Friday -- 12-9!!

I confess that ONE WEEK FROM TODAY we should know what our future will hold for us!!  Oh man, I am SO nervous and yet SO excited.  Keep those prayers coming for Caleb!

I confess that I am trying to decide whether to leave for Illinois when Clara goes to sleep at night or when she is already awake.  I want to mess up her sleep schedule as little as possible, so I am thinking at night... but then that is a seven hour drive in the middle of the night. 



I confess that I haven't eaten any of the candy canes on the tree, and if I watch a program on the DVR that I know Caleb likes I don't erase it.  I hope that wins me nice wife points!

I confess that I wish that I just had someone to stay in the car when I run my errands so I don't have to keep getting Clara out of the car when I am just going to be in a store for five minutes!  She is not a big fan of that!!



I confess that after many calls to Wal-Mart, my Christmas presents that I ordered from them should all be here by today!

I confess that I sometimes only have ideas for potpourri blog postings (can you tell?)... hope you don't mind.



I confess that I might have bitten off more than I can chew with making THREE Christmas presents this year.  They may or may not be done by Christmas, too.  I am making two reusable Clara-A-Day calendars for Clara's great-grandparents on both sides and a taggy blanket for Clara.  The calendars are going to be... a process.  I am just getting the paper for it now... then I have to order pictures, glue down pictures, write the dates, laminate, and then find some way to make it stand up.  Any ideas for that one will be appreciated!

I confess that I have a week to get the house into tip top shape before Caleb gets back!  It is not that it is a wreck, I just want to make it better than what it had been before he left.



I confess that I love being able to freely eat beef while Caleb is gone (since he usually gets hives after eating it).

I confess that I am still not done with reading Eclipse... but I hope to be by the time I leave so I only have to take one book with me on our trip.


I confess that I really need to clean my computer screen.  Clara has specks on her cheeks when I scroll...

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!

    I confess that my computer screen is ALWAYS gross. The girls just can't seem to keep their grubby little fingers off of it.

    No beef while Caleb is around?? Oh my! So much of what we eat has beef in it - I can't imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    When Caleb is around, we just use ground turkey, ground chicken, or ground deer for things that call for ground beef. You can't really notice a difference... except for sloppy joes. It is healthier anyway, but I love my red meat once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures are so darling!!!

    ReplyDelete