Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything...

... all rolled into one!  (Doesn't that make you want to sing the song by Meredith Brooks?) 

Clara slept without waking up in the middle of the night three nights in a row... and then last night, she woke up once (I was already awake since I was hot though).  I thought we could do four nights in a row, but at least this is better than where we were last week!  I'm so proud of my little girl!!

Clara has discovered the wrapped Christmas presents... she likes to keep me on my toes now that she can scoot around!  And, every time she reaches them, she laughs... what a little stinker!!

She goes for the cube ones on the left.

I hope no one minds that I am finally sending out Clara's birth announcements now that she is almost 7 months old...

Wal-Mart better have my Christmas gifts to me before I leave for Illinois... at least the charge is showing up on my account now, so I will know if they refund me for the cancelled item that they told me was not actually cancelled!

I absolutely LOVE my friends!  I only have one day (the 13th) not covered for someone to watch Clara.  If I don't find anyone, I will have to cancel but I will feel okay about that since I have been able to find someone for all the other times.

I LOVE my "uncle" Steve!  He sends a box of paper products (like kleenex, baby wipes, paper towels, etc)and a box of food products (like hamburger helper, chex mix, cereal, etc) every year.  I got mine yesterday... totally made my already great day even better!

I am REALLY wanting to try out some recipes from The Big Book of Cupcakes that was in the food box this year!



A HUGE thank you to Melanie!  Because of her, I get to return the winter coat/snow suit I bought for Clara.  She gave me two coats and a snow suit for FREE last night!!  LOVE this lady!!!

There is nothing like being wrapped in love and being blessed while your husband is away... I'm feeling it today!  Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Can Clara give Gracie a call and tell her all about how AWESOME it is to sleep through the night? Haha. Grace has been waking up more than usual lately, and I have no clue why. She was the best sleeper when she was itty bitty....

    I'm so glad that you have a great support system around you while your husband is gone. :) (Also wanted to let you know blogger is being weird again and doesn't alert me to your blog posts most days. So I love when I see your links on facebook!)

    ReplyDelete