Saturday, December 3, 2011

Confession Saturday -- 12-3!

I confess that I forgot to put an extra pair of clothes for Clara into the diaper bag today so, when she pooped and some came out of her diaper (very little, but still it wasn't where it was supposed to be) I had to just wipe off the poop and put her back into them.  WHOOPS!! 

I confess that Clara is this close to crawling.  She can scoot, she can get on her hands and knees, but she can't put them both together.  SCARY!!

I confess that Clara is apparently not wanting to go to sleep tonight.  But, I did just see her pull herself up to standing in her crib (for the first time).  I guess I might have to move her crib down for the second time in a week!

I confess that even though I said I didn't want to put my Christmas tree up without Caleb and since we wouldn't be at home for Christmas, it is now up thanks to Kaarin talking me into it.  It feels a whole lot more Christmas-y around here.

I confess that my apple candle and my frosted cranberry plug in scent from bath and body works is really helping with the Christmas-y feel!

I confess that I may contemplate leaving the Christmas tree up because it block the TV from Clara's sight when she is in her jumperoo.  Win for Mommy!!

I confess that every. time. I get a call or text (or email for that matter), I say to myself, "Please not Caleb.  Please not Caleb."  Yeah, it is good to not hear from him until selection is totally over, but it does feel weird to NOT want him to call or text!

I confess that I would REALLY like a FRIENDS marathon.  I got halfway through the series one time (the only reason I didn't get all the way through them was because the DVDs were my roommate's and I moved).  But, it was so cool to actually watch them in the order that they were meant to go!

I confess that I bought a Magic Bullet since our blender is not working to puree Clara's food, but the more I think about it (and the more I try making more foods and am able to mash them up with just a fork) the more I think I'm going to return it.  I really hope they put it back on my card and not on a gift card (I am NOT a fan of Manhattan's Kmart)!

No comments:

Post a Comment