Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just Imagine the Jeopardy Theme...

I will be calm.  I will think positively.  I will make it through today... without driving myself COMPLETELY crazy!!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7.

Seriously though, I find out tomorrow whether or not Caleb has gotten selected!!  PLEASE pray for us!  We know what we want, but obviously it's all in God's hands.  I just have to keep reminding myself of that all day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, we went to PWOC yesterday.  It was a lot of fun!  I realized four hours later that we must have left Clara's jacket in the childcare room that she was in.  So, we went back to the chapel and luckily it was there!  Right outside the chapel is a really nice playground, so we stayed and played for about an hour.  Clara LOVED the swing and the rubber chips!  We will definitely be going back again sometime!

Here are some rubber chips for you, Mom.
 


Playing with a pine cone.
 



We finally were able to go for a walk last night!!  It was great!  We went on our usual route through the neighborhood.  I could tell we hadn't walked in a while because I noticed that they had put in new sidewalk in some places that weren't there last time.  On the way home, we met a husky puppy (and their owners Natalie and Kevin).  All three of them were very nice.  Clara thought that the puppy, Boss, was really funny!  We also met Kristin and her daughter Ellenie (not really sure on the spelling for either of those names) on our street.  It turns out that Kristin goes to PWOC, and is in the Bible study with many of my friends!  Ellenie is 14 months old, so she and Clara had fun playing outside for a few minutes while Kristin and I were talking.  I'm looking forward to future play dates with them!

Playing with her new friend.


1 comment:

  1. Praying for your family!! Clara looks like such a big girl in those pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete