Friday, April 20, 2012

BLOOPER Videos and Funny Pictures!

Some videos I took while I was at home were just funny... at least to me!

In the video below, my mom had an egg staked out because she thought that there would be so many kids gathering up all the eggs that Clara would be lucky to only get one.  So as soon as they let the kids free to hunt the eggs, my mom started yelling for Clara to come towards her... she forgot that she was VERY close to the camera (which you hear me telling her).   


It took a few tries to get Clara taking steps on video.  Take a look:




I also have a few pictures.  These are of my parents' make shift baby proofing.  I wish that I had handles on my cabinets so that I could do this!  (My mom also put rubber bands from a drawer to a cabinet.  That didn't quite work as well as the other did since you could still open them, and when one opened so did the other.)



 
I hope you had a nice laugh!!  And, I hope you have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment: