Saturday, March 17, 2012

First of All: I'm in Need of a Date!!

No, not a date with Caleb... although I would LOVE that, too.  I'm talking about a date for Clara's 1st birthday party!!

First Decision: Saturday or Sunday?

Second Decision: Last weekend in April (28th or 29th) or first weekend in May (5th or 6th)?

Third Decision: Does it matter that April 28th and May 5th both have events already scheduled on them?  The 28th is the Little Britches Consignment Sale in Manhattan and the 5th is the Life Choice Ministries Walk for Life (for which I am the PWOC team captain).

Final Decision: Do I invite friends only or family and friends?

Why do I want to schedule Clara's birthday party so early?  Well, because if Caleb gets selected in April, we would be moving in May.  And, I would be leaving by May 10th (if not a few days before) to make it down to Georgia for my sister's graduation from the University of Georgia.

Whichever date I choose, though, I know that I need to get going on supplies, decorations, food ideas, etc!!!  Thanks for the help!!

1 comment:

  1. If I am an invitee, I can not make it on the May 5th date--I have to work :(

    ReplyDelete