Friday, March 30, 2012

Confession Friday -- 3-30!!

I confess that "I confess that" was written here for about 30 minutes without me writing anything else.  I should be able to confess a lot since I haven't been here to confess for a while.

I confess that I'm making BBQ beer chicken in the crock pot for supper tonight.  I hope I like it since I don't like beer... kinda like the time I ordered beer cheese soup at a restaurant and I don't like beer or a lot of cheese.  I got the recipe from here... although I used 12 oz of beer (all we had were bottles and Caleb wasn't home to drink the other 4 ounces, so I just dumped it in), no paprika, no onion powder, 2 pounds of chicken, and cooking for 4 hours on high.



I confess that I really should thin out some of Clara's toys so a) she doesn't take over our living room with all of her toys, b) I don't have to clean up ALL of them, c) she doesn't get bored, and d) to make room for toys from Easter and her birthday.  I need to get on that!!

I confess that I love Clara's hourly care "teacher."  Her name is Miss Lynnette and she just LOVES Clara to pieces.  It's so nice to not have her attached to my hip 24/7!  I will have to get a picture of her with Clara sometime.

I confess that I need to round up some coupons for this shopping trip my mom and I will be taking while I'm in Illinois.  Easter stuff and birthday stuff will not cost a fortune if I have anything to say about it!!!

I confess that I would like to have a play date with all of the blogger mamas and their kiddos while I'm in Illinois.  Who is up for that?

I confess that I am cutting this short today because I have The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, and Duck Dynasty to catch up on with Caleb before Clara wakes up from her nap (since he's leaving tomorrow).  I hope you know who is who below... if not, you should!!




Have a great weekend all!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the first two TV shows, but Duck Dynasty??? Never heard of it. You have me hooked on House Hunters so I'm afraid to watch this one. It is too hard to catch up on the shows I have recorded as it is.
    Can't wait to see Clara....and you too, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
    Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

    ReplyDelete