Friday, January 6, 2012

Plea for Prayers

I write this with tears in my eyes.

Caleb came back from Selection with a hurt knee.  Because of when he got done with Selection (and our Christmas plans), he didn't get to be seen by his unit's PA until Tuesday.  Today, he went back in to try to see if he could get a referral for an MRI (because we think that it may be a meniscus tear), but they will not let him get an MRI until he has had some physical therapy.  His physical therapy doesn't start until the 17th.  Because of that, things are getting pretty close!  His unit is scheduled to leave for NTC at the beginning of February (so no physical therapy or MRI... or surgery... then).  I am still hopeful that his unit will let him stay back to take care of his knee, and hopefully whatever has to be done for his knee is done and healed before April.  If not, I hope that he will be able to go to Selection again at some point.

I just HATE that he is having to go through this.  I wish it was me so that he could go to Selection.  I feel so helpless with him hurting.  Please, please, PLEASE keep him in your prayers!

(I promise that Clara's First Christmas post will be on Monday.  Have a great weekend everyone!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment